Cosgrove integrates our profitability improvement philosophy along with our extensive experience in law firms to assist your firm in developing a practical and effective use of PCLaw®.
We will work with you to increase profitability by capturing more billable time, improving your billing cycle and effectively managing your accounts receivable and collections.
Our PCLaw® services include:
- New installations and customization
- Data conversions from other programs
Focused training to meet your firm’s unique requirements
- Basic time and client management use for lawyers
- Everyday use for support staff and clerks
- Accounting and month end
- Advanced features
- Accounting review including general ledger balancing and proper data entry
- Month-end reconciliation, reporting systems and year end
- Custom templates
- Using PCLaw® to streamline docketing, billing and collection systems
- Client and matter management, including archive and destruction systems
- Practical and streamlined management reporting
- Law Society audit preparation
Implementation and Training in Advanced PCLaw features
- Contact management
- Document management
- Email and message management
- Conflict search
- Integrated credit card processing
- ADP payroll integration
Mark Dormer is a Certified Independent Consultant (CIC) in PCLaw®.
All consultants certified are required to attend regular training classes and pass rigorous exams for the products on which they are certified. They earn the designation, Certified Independent Consultant (CIC).