Cosgrove Associates Inc. is committed to continually improving accessibility for our clients with disabilities.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) 2005, Cosgrove Associates Inc. has developed a policy and process to ensure that persons with disabilities have equal access to our consulting services , and that the service they receive is respectful of their dignity and independence.
Under our AODA Customer Service Policy, we will carry out our commitment with disabilities in the following areas:
1. Communication: Our employees will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take their disability into consideration. We provide training for all employees who communicate with clients and customers to ensure they are knowledgeable in their interactions with people with disabilities, both face-to face and via telephone.
2. Assistance Devices: We are committed to serving people with disabilities who use assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from our services. Cosgrove Associates Inc. provides training to all employees to familiarize them with the types of assistance devices used by people with disabilities.
3. Use of Service Animals and Support Persons: Cosgrove Associates Inc. welcomes people with disabilities and will abide by the policies of our office landlord in terms of accommodating those clients who are accompanied by a support person or service animal.
4. Training: Cosgrove Associates Inc. is committed to meeting all training requirements under the AODA Customer Service Standard.
5. Feedback Process: Customers are welcome to contact our office at (416) 762-8241 or by email at email@example.com to request a Customer Feedback form.
All feedback is reviewed and responded to at our earliest convenience provided we have your contact information.